
As told by Devin the Kindergartner with the 9 inch mullet.
"Do you know why the bear got married?"
"He found his honey."
This is followed by roaring laughter, vigorous knee slapping and belly hugging.... by him.

(Don't worry, Mom gave me permission to post his photo. She said I'm not the first person to ask to take his picture.)
3 comments:
That is right up there with "Why is 6 afraid of 7?"
"Because 7 8 9."
One of my favorites.
And yes, I am laughing and slapping my knee right now...
Sort of like all those uranus jokes too. Still laugh no matter how old you are.
That is great! I'm going to teach it to him tomorrow. He'll love it. I'm also going to ask his mother if I can put a picture of him on the blog, better yet, maybe a video of him telling the joke.
Hah! I love those unfunny jokes. One thing I miss about all the kids in our family being older now.
Post a Comment