Friday, September 17, 2010

I guess there's a first time for everything.

The Kindergartners were quietly standing in line waiting for their teacher when one little boy calmly announced, somewhat under his breath "my PP's ticklin'."

The Instructional Assistant leaned down and quietly asked "do you need to go to the rest room?"

"No!" said the boy, "it's just ticklin'."

Another child who was standing within earshot asked "does it do that a lot?"

"I don't know, it's the first time!"

4 comments:

life in red shoes said...

OMH, we have got to compare notes!!!!

life in red shoes said...

This is the format that blogger is kind enough to allow me to comment on. The other type doesn't work?

judith said...

I don't even post to this blog anymore! I changed jobs, we have a new Clerk and she doesn't bring me good stories. This one kind of when by the wayside. Email me at judithcruzan@yahoo.com I'd love to know which school district you are in and where you are located. I'm sure we have many "been there done that stories."

cathycan said...

How have I missed you all these years? You've got a new follower!