Thursday, September 17, 2009

Let's Set Some Rules Here.


These are the rules that Mrs. Hale's Kindergarten class came up with in the first week of school.
Let me print them out so you don't miss anything.

Teachers can not yell at their class.
Teachers can not eat lunch early.
Teachers can not do dangerous stuff in the classroom. (What about in the parking lot?)
Teachers can not sit in little chairs. (Hey, I resemble that remark...)
Teachers can not jump on tables. (Do you think they saw me standing on the counter in the Office?)
Teachers can not tease the students.
Teachers can not throw chairs at students. (Did anyone talk to my 6th grade teacher about this?)
Teachers can not slam doors.
And finally.... Teachers can not run away. (Darn it, I was just about to leave.)

6 comments:

imhkki said...

nice list
:)

rob said...

Great post! seems like a bit of forward planning might have been included in the corriculum, as the writing gets smaller as it gets towards the bottom of the page :o))

judith said...

I don't think the teacher realized that they'd have so many rules.

Jerr Dunlap said...

Thanks - This is hilarious! Wonderful blog! I'm looking forward to following you!
- Jerr

judith said...

Thanks Jerr, I hope to keep it updated regularly, I'm stuck in the office most of the time and rely on a lot of stories from others.

Nishant said...

This is hilarious! Wonderful blog!

Work from home India