The 4th grade teacher asked the boy, "Terrance, where is your homework? It's due today."
Terrance calmly replied, "I don't have it."
The teacher asks, "why, did you forget it at home?"
"No" says Terrance, "my mom wasn't finished with it yet."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ooh - love it. Poor mama.
Hope you don't mind, I followed you here from Debi.
Not at all, sorry I haven't up dated in a while, it's been that busy testing time of they year and the kids aren't saying funny things.
That was too funny! I have been caught like that before. lol But it was when I was younger for my sister I used to do her homework and my mom received a letter stating
Please tell Chris' older sister to stop doing her homework!
I tell you I was in so much trouble. lol
Thanks for stopping by Baking Momma, my daughter showed her younger brother a method for doing some math problems that almost got him in trouble until the teacher invited her to his class to demonstrate the method.
Great! Have you read "Anguished English" by Richard Lederer? he's got a ton of anecdotes and compiled creatively wrong answers into "A History of the World by Students" that's just hilarious. Keep posting and thanks!
- Jerr
Post a Comment